- Each week teams will play a total of 3 games
- We will mark your wins and points total.
- Your total wins will determine your standings
- In the event of a tie in the Wins column, we will use the points total to determine who has a higher standing.
- Your place in the standings will determine your seeding in the finals tournament.
- Home Team is Blue
- Away Team is Red
- BLUE Team is responsible for reporting the score. Results must be sent via twitter to @sfshuffleboard after each game.
- Red gets the hammer every game
- Blue wipes and waxes the table between every game
- If there are only 3 players on one of the teams, shoot in an “ABC” format
- If there are 4 players on both teams, shoot in an “ABCD” format
- Players may not sit out more than 1 game per match
- Each match is 3 games total (not best of 3).
- Games are played to 15 points
- The first to 15 points wins
- Play the SHORT foul line (closest to the shooter)
- Weights must be 100% in the score zone to be counted as the greater value
- Hangers off the end of the table are counted as 4
- Side hangers are not worth any additional points
- To Start: The A player from the home team will shoot first. Alternate shots until all 8 weights have been thrown.
- Count Your points: The deepest weights of the same color are the only weights that count. If red has 4 weights on the board and blue has passed 2 of the weights. Only the two deepest red weights count.
- Only one color can score each frame.
- The B player on the team who scored on the previous frame will shoot first on the next frame.
- Repeat this for your C player and your D player (if applicable), then go back to the top of the lineup.
This is my homepage
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!